Glass bottle still ranks first in beer packaging i

  • Detail

Glass bottles still rank first in beer packaging in Europe

all European countries are big beer consumers. According to per capita beer consumption, the top nine countries are all in Europe. The per capita annual beer consumption of global residents is 36 glass bottles (23 liters). The Czech Republic sincerely welcomes you to be the champion of global beer binge drinking, with a per capita beer consumption of 250 bottles. The top 10 countries in terms of per capita volume are Ireland 236 bottles, Germany 198 bottles, Austria 170 bottles, Luxembourg 163 bottles, Denmark 161 bottles, Belgium 156 bottles, Britain 151 bottles, Australia 142 bottles, Slovakia 132 bottles. Except Australia, the top 10 countries in per capita consumption are all European countries. European countries with a per capita consumption of more than 100 bottles also have 130 bottles in the Netherlands, 124 bottles in Finland, 113 bottles in Spain, 112 bottles in Hungary, 102 bottles in Portugal and 100 bottles in Poland. In terms of total beer production, there are 12 of the world's top 25 beer producing countries in Europe, and among the top 10 countries, there are 5 in Europe, which are Germany 10.85 million tons, Russia 6.27 million tons, Britain 568. With excellent cost performance, it is gradually popular in the international market of million tons, Spain 2.77 million tons, and the Netherlands 2.52 million tons, ranking third, sixth, and eighth respectively. Trinkaus Randall and others designed a kind of optical part with polyvinyl alcohol The artificial cornea with polypropylene/polybutene copolymer fiber as the scaffold part has proved that it can be filled with stromal keratinocytes, proliferate and synthesize silicone resin. The main component of silicone resin is polymethylsiloxane (methyl vinyl silicone oil for short) with 2-methyl vinyl siloxy as the end group, which is combined with carbon atoms by natural silicon dioxide at high temperature to form a single chain, and then polymerized into high molecules, ninth and tenth

from the perspective of drinking places, most Europeans drink the most beer at home. Swedish household beer consumption accounts for 80% of the total consumption. Denmark, Finland and Norway, the three Nordic countries, account for more than 70%, Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and Italy account for more than 60%, Switzerland for 52%, most other countries account for 30% - 40%, and only Ireland for 11%. There are 1680 beer production plants (under construction) in the EU, of which 1280 are in Germany, 115 in Belgium and 73 in Britain

beer in glass bottles is still the most common in Europe. In Denmark, 90% of all beer is bottled in glass, and the other 10% is fresh beer without special packaging. The proportion of glass bottled beer in various countries is 78% in Portugal, 76% in Greece, 74% in Italy, 72% in Finland, 69% in the Netherlands, 68% in Germany, 60% in Switzerland, 55% in Austria, 53% in Spain and 51% in Belgium. The country with the highest proportion of canned beer is Sweden, with 61%, followed by Britain, 25%, Greece, 20%, Germany, 17%, Norway, 17%, Ireland, 14%, Spain, 14% and Austria, 13%. Ireland accounts for 78% of the total consumption of fresh beer, followed by Britain 62%, Luxembourg 54%, Belgium 40%, Switzerland 34.5%, Spain 33%, Austria 32% and the Netherlands 31%

the average alcohol concentration of beer has little difference, for example, the Netherlands is 12.5%, which is the highest among countries. Spain and France are 12%, Austria and Portugal are 11.7%, Germany, Greece and Switzerland are more than 11%, Finland, Sweden, Britain, Norway and Ireland are less than 11%, of which Sweden is 10%, which is the lowest

a total of 56.1 billion beer in different containers were sold in the Western European market in 2001, including 41.3 billion beer in glass bottles, accounting for 73.6% of the total, 14.75 billion beer in metal cans, accounting for 26.3%, and 70million beer in PET bottles, accounting for only 0.1%

in addition, according to the survey of consumers in supermarkets and other retail places, the proportion of glass beer is higher. Among the beer purchased by customers, 79% are glass bottles, and only 19% are metal cans. Among the beer packages that consumers like, glass bottles also rank first. 57% of consumers like glass bottles, 36% like large barrels of beer, and only 7% like metal cans. Among the packages that consumers don't like, plastic bottles bear the brunt. 61.6% of consumers don't like to buy plastic bottles of beer, and 19.2% of consumers don't like barrels and metal cans. The proportion of fresh beer consumed by Europeans is quite large, accounting for about 30%, 78% in Ireland, 62% in Britain, 54% in Luxembourg, 40% in Belgium, 34% in Switzerland, 33% in Spain and 32% in Austria

Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI